Monday, August 11, 2008

About me/ Sobre Mi


Hello, my name is Pedro and I live in Durango, Mexico. I study 10th grade in a bilingual school and I hope to become a either a succesful arquitect or historian or writer some day. You might guess that I love buildings, history, literature and Avril Lavigne. Yes, she is my favorite singer. I love all of her songs and videos as well as her person. I also like Nightwish, Within Temptation, Madonna (New Songs), and some oldies and classical music as well as New Age and some Gregorian. For literature, I enjoy reading Science Fiction, as well as Fantasy such as Eragon and The Lord of the Rings. I also like some gothic novels and terror stories. Historical novels are also of my interest.
History is my passion. Everyhting, from the stone age til today is beloved by me. I enjoy reading history and discussing about it. Western history is my preferred theme since I dont like too much everything related to oriental history. (Its not racism, just that I dont like it.)
Arquitecture is my destiny. Crystal, steel and concrete are my molding materials. Few things impressed me as much as a skyscraper or a cathedral. I wish to become a great arquitect since It is one of my dreams.
Talking of myself, I consider me as a serious person, of few words but not antisocial. I have friends and I like to hang out with them. I love reading and to see movies, play videogames, watch interesting programs and shows in the T.V and read interesting facts. I am aware of my sorrounding world, like to see the news and talk about today´s problems and events.
Foreign food is not of my like although I wish to travel throughout the world someday.
I made this blog partly for curiosity and mostly to share my opinions and ideas about different subjects with all the people I can. Hope you enjoy the blog!


Hola, me llamo Pedro y vivo en Durango, México. Estudio primero de prepa en un colegio bilingue y espero ser o un arquitecto, o historiador o tal vez escritor. Podrán adivinar que me gustan los edificios, la historia, la literatura y tambien Avril Lavigne. Si, ella es mi artista favorita. Me gustan todas sus canciones y videos al igual que su persona. Otros grupos que tambien me gustan son Nightwish, Within Temptation, Madonna (Canciones nuevas) y algunas "oldies" y musica clasica al igual que "New Age" y algo de gregoriano. Po literatura me gusta leer ciencia ficción, fantasia como Eragon y el Señor de los Anillos. Tambien me gusta la novela gótica y de terror. Las novelas históricas tambien llaman mi atención.

La historia es mi pasión. Amo todo desde la edad de piedra hasta los acontecimientos de nuestros días. Me gusta leer y discutir sobre este tema especialmente historia occidental pues la oriental no me gusta ni la conozco a fondo. (No es racismo, simplemente no me gusta)

La arquitectura es mi destino. El cristal, el acero y el concreto son mis materiales. Pocas cosas me impresionan tanto como ver un rascacielos o una catedral. Espero convertirme en un gran arquitecto algun dia para así hacer realidad mi sueño.

Hablando de mí, me considero una persona seria, de pocas palabras pero nada antisocial. Tengo amigos y me gusta andar con ellos. Me encanta leer, ver películas, jugar videojuegos, ver programas interesantes en la televisión y leer notas interesantes.

No me gusta mucho la comida extranjera a pesar de que deseo viajar a través del mundo algún día.

Hize este blog en parte por curiosidad pero principalmente para compartir opiniones y discutir acerca de diferentes temas con toda la gente que pueda. Espero que disfruten su visita al blog!

No comments: